If you are worried about using this medicine, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Why am I using Nicovape Q?
NICOVAPE Q contains the active ingredient nicotine. NICOVAPE Q may aid in smoking cessation by replacing the nicotine you are used to getting from cigarettes and by replicating the hand-to-mouth action associated with smoking.
What should I know before I use Nicovape Q?
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to nicotine or any of the ingredients listed in the full CMI.
Talk to your doctor if you have any other medical conditions, take any other medicines, or are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
What if I am taking other medicines?
Some medicines may interfere with Nicovape Q and affect how it works.
How do I use Nicovape Q?
Nicovape Q is intended for use as a replacement for cigarette smoking and for the purposes of smoking cessation. Always use Nicovape Q in consultation with your doctor or pharmacist.
What should I know while using Nicovape Q?
Things you should do:
- Remind any doctor or pharmacist you visit if you have an overactive thyroid gland; high blood
pressure or have had a stroke; serious liver or kidney disease; are a diabetic; a tumour of the
adrenal glands; or you have a history of epilepsy or are taking medicine to control any fits or
- Check with your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
Things you should not do:
- Do not stop using this medicine suddenly – you may experience nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to nicotine, or any of the ingredients listed in the full CMI.
- Do not use this medicine if you are a non-smoker or do not have an existing nicotine dependence.
Driving or using machines:
- Be careful before you drive or use any machines or tools until you know how Nicovape Q affects
you. Nicovape Q may cause dizziness in some people.
Looking after your medicine:
- Keep Nicovape Q cartridges sealed in the blister pack until needed and store in a cool dry place
where temperature stays below 24oC and store away from moisture, heat or sunlight.
- Store Nicovape Q cartridges where young children and pets cannot reach them.
Are there any side effects?
If you smoke or use any other nicotine containing product while you are using NICOVAPE Q, you may suffer an overdose of nicotine. However, if used correctly, nicotine overdose is unlikely. A large overdose may present symptoms such as exhaustion, convulsions, low blood pressure, circulatory collapse and breathing difficulty. In this event, you should immediately phone the Poisons Information Centre (by calling 13 11 26), or contact your doctor, or go to the Emergency Department at your nearest hospital.